REV UP Voting Coalitions
The REV UP network is composed of state and national coalitions that work to advance the Disability Vote. REV UP’s mission is to foster civic engagement and protect the voting rights of Americans with disabilities.
- The First Step: A Basic Guide to Civic Engagement (Word) | El Primer Paso: Una Guía Para Participación Cívica (Word)
- Ways to Participate in National Disability Voter Registration Week
- National Disability Voter Registration Week Resolution
- National Disability Voter Registration Week Press Release Template
- How to Serve as a Polling Site
- ADA Polling Place Checklist
- How to be an Election Worker in your State
- Sample Social Media Posts
Below are REV UP images and toolkits that are free to use and modify. We only ask that you keep us updated on your organizing activities by completing the REV UP Events form or emailing email@example.com.
Below are some examples of the REV UP logos and graphics available. Visit the REV UP Dropbox to view and download all available graphics.