Get InvolvedHow to build the political power of your local disability community.
Be a Part of REV UP
REV UP is made of coalitions, organizations, and people across the country, all working together to build the power of the disability vote. During the year, REV UP supports the national network with trainings, grants, toolkits, and more.
Making Elections More Accessible
- Election Accessibility Toolkit (Coming Soon)
- Making Voting Accessible to Voters with Print Disabilities
- Accessibility Tips
- Experience of Voters with Disabilities in the 2020 Elections
Campaigning with a Disability
Join the REV UP Mailing List
Apply for a REV UP Grant
REV UP is excited to offer civic engagement grants to our REV UP coalitions and grassroots partners to support their work to build the power of the disability vote. Our current grant cycle is our 2023 REV UP Grants, with applications due January 27, 2023 at 5pm ET.
To learn more, check out our grants webinar recording, transcript, and slides.
The webinar recording includes American Sign Language interpreting captioning.
Where is REV UP?
REV UP has partners in 44 states. REV UP coalitions and independent disability vote coalitions exist in 16 states for a total of 19 coalitions. Learn more about our REV UP coalitions and partnering coalitions below:
- Access the Vote Florida
- Arizona Disability Vote Coalition
- Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition
- Missouri Disability Voter Coalition
- REV UP Connecticut
- REV UP Georgia
- REV UP Iowa
- REV UP Louisiana
- REV UP Massachusetts
- REV UP Minnesota
- REV UP New Jersey (Edison)
- REV UP Newark, New Jersey
- REV UP Pennsylvania
- REV UP Philadelphia
- REV UP Westchester, New York
- REV UP Texas
- REV UP Virginia
- REV UP Washington Parish, Louisiana
- Wisconsin Disability Vote Coalition
To learn more or start a coalition in your state, please contact Lilian Aluri at firstname.lastname@example.org.