Voting in 2021 – Additional Resources
- Contact your local elections office.
- Contact your local Protection and Advocacy organization.
Other Disability Voter Websites:
- Track Your Ballot
- National Coalition on Accessible Voting (NCAV) “Plan Your Vote 2020.”
- Know Your Voting Rights
- Guardianship and Voting Laws
- Resources for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Voters
- Resources for Blind and Low Vision Voters
- Easy Read and Plain Language Voting Resources
- ASL Hotline: 301-818-VOTE (301-818-8683)
- Election Protection Hotline: 866-OUR-VOTE (866-687-8683)
- Incarceration and Voting Rights
- Help with Getting a Voter ID
- Help with Getting a Printed Absentee Ballot Application