Information for Voters with Disabilities on How, When, and Why to Vote
Get Ready to Vote!
The general elections took place November 8, 2022, with many states offering early voting and remote voting options.
Georgia is having a runoff election for a seat in the U.S. Senate on December 6. If you are a Georgian voter with a disability, get info you need to vote below:
If you’re a voter near Atlanta, Georgia, check out this upcoming event hosted by a REV UP Partner:
When: December 2, 2022 12:00pm – 2:00pm
Where: Friendship Baptist Church, 80 Walnut Street, SW Atlanta, Georgia 30314.
This will be a bipartisan event. VOTE ONSITE! Friendship Baptist Church is a polling site. It is the last day to vote before Election Day!
Get Your Community Ready to Vote!
At REV UP, we have many toolkits and resources for people who want to get their communities engaged in elections. Check out some ways to get involved:
- REV UP Voting Outreach Guide
- 10 Accessibility Tips for Getting Out the Vote (GOTV)
- State Voting Guides for People with Disabilities
- Joining the REV UP Network
Plain Language Resources
- Words to Know (Learn About Voting-Related Words)
- What Is the Law in My State? (Rules About Voting with a Guardian in Each State)
Feedback and Accessibility
If you have any issues accessing these resources, updates to share, or resources to add to this page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.