REV UP Images and Toolkits
REV UP: Register, Educate, Vote Use your Power
Full political participation for Americans with disabilities is a right. AAPD works with state and national coalitions on effective, non-partisan campaigns to eliminate barriers to voting, promote accessible voting technology and polling places; educate voters about issues and candidates; promote turnout of voters with disabilities across the country; protect eligible voters’ right to participate in elections; and engage candidates and elected officials to recognize the disability community.
Below are REV UP images and toolkits that are free to use and modify. We only ask that you keep us updated on your organizing activities by completing the REV UP Events form or emailing email@example.com.
Below are some examples of the REV UP logos and graphics available. Visit the REV UP Dropbox to view and download all available graphics.
- How to Launch a REV UP Campaign (PDF)
- The First Step: A Basic Guide to Civic Engagement (Word) | El Primer Paso: Una Guía Para Participación Cívica (Word)
- Ways to Participate in National Disability Voter Registration Week
- National Disability Voter Registration Week Resolution
- National Disability Voter Registration Week Press Release Template
- How to Serve as a Polling Site
- ADA Polling Place Checklist
- How to be an Election Worker in your State
- Sample Social Media Posts