Disability Vote Project
The AAPD Disability Vote Project (DVP) addresses the fundamental inequalities faced by voters with disabilities, and works in a nonpartisan approach to ensure full accessibility to all polling places and voting equipment.
- Eliminating barriers to voting
- Promoting voter turnout in the disability community
- Ensuring that voting the voting machines in production are accurate, accessible, and secure
- Growing disability vote coalitions across the country
- Educating the disability community on the importance of voting
- Increasing the registration rate among voters with disabilities